At All-Tech we are designing and constructing a dynamic, sustainable safety culture to drive our workforce’s critical behaviors on the jobsite, and to influence their behaviors while they’re on the road and at home with their families.Charlie Vasconez, CSP, ARM
Safety is a Core Value that helps guide our everyday business process
More than a mere expression, it’s the philosophy we work and live by every day. It starts at the top with management’s commitment to safety and by mandating total organizational participation to ensure a safe working environment. Our ongoing commitment to continuously improving our safety culture has earned All-Tech Decorating an outstanding safety record and extraordinary reputation in the construction industry.
Our Safety Culture encompasses some of the following policies and practices:
- Safety Culture – It’s a way of life!
- 100% Drug-Free Workplace
- Zero Tolerance Policy
- Mandatory new Employee Safety Orientation
- 100% of our painters have OSHA 10 certified training
- Numerous OSHA 30 certified employees
- Superintendents OSHA 500 certified
- Work closely with unions for ongoing safety training
- Partnership with insurance carrier to continually improve safety process
- Ongoing supervisory Skills Safety Training
- Safety Rewards Program
- Encouraged participation with STAR Program
- During our mandatory new employee orientation classes, we explain that safety is a partnership between the employee, the employee’s family, and the company
- Superintendents and Foremen–not the Safety Director–are accountable for managing day-to-day safety at our job sites. They do this by conducting routine safety activities, while working to achieve attainable safety-related goals
Safety is not an accident!
- Site Specific Daily and Weekly safety practices
- Routine equipment checks
- Routine safety equipment checks
- Stretch and Flex program
- Daily Safety Huddles
- Weekly Tool Box Talks
- Proactive approach towards safety
- We empower our employees to believe that they themselves are responsible for safety
- Our effective safety program contributes to overall organizational efficiency
Our mission is to provide unparalleled value in the painting industry, driven by safety, exceptional customer service, quality craftsmanship and environmental responsibility.